Sunday 15 January 2012

My writing projects: The Viscount's Son

I call myself a writer, but you may be wondering what exactly it is that I am writing.  Currently, I have three major projects on the go.  One is a fantasy novel for young people, which I hope to have ready for publication at the end of this year.  The second is a large work that will be a series of novels.  It is a fantasy saga.  The third project is my blogfic serial called 'The Viscount's Son', and this is what I'd like to discuss to some degree in this update.

If you have read 'The Viscount's Son' you may have noticed that it hasn't been updated in a while.  A couple of blogs ago I wrote about needing to be more disciplined in my writing and this project is certainly one that I have been a little negligent about.

I have written another chapter, which will be released shortly.  But, I have also worked on a trailer for it.  Lots of authors are releasing book trailers for their novels, and I thought it would be a good idea to try it for my blogfic.  Well, it's an experiment, so I'll evaluate it later.  It was a lot of fun to make though!

Here it is -


The trailer features a number of comments from a review of my story at the Web Fiction Guide.  You can read the review, by Jaquelyn Waters, here.  If you have any comments about the trailer please let me know :)

So, in my new quest to be more disciplined I would like to release a new chapter of 'The Viscount's Son' every two weeks (roughly), feel free to remind me if I'm not keeping up to this promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment