Saturday 19 January 2013

I'm Baaaack!


Yes I am!  Where have I been?  Stuck in Busyville I'm sad to say.  

As usual, the New Year has had an inspirational effect on me.  Let's see if I can make it last longer than six months this time ;) I haven't been entirely lax.  I have completed my first novel and novella.  They are both in the process of being workshopped.  The novella is an extended version of my old blogfic serial, 'The Viscount's Son'. I took it down from this site and decided to get serious about it.  I will be releasing it as a novella on the March 3rd, so put that in your diaries. Obviously, I will be revealing more about my first publication soon.  

In the meantime, you can get a little glimpse of what is to come by heading over to Dawn Pendleton's blog.  You'll see a little spiel there about me and my upcoming novella.  She's also listed some other indie authors who are definitely worth a look. 

That's it for this first 'return' post.  It's a good feeling to dust off the old blog and get stuck into building my writing profile again.  I could have waffled on about why I dropped my bundle in July, but I think you probably know why.  It's not all that interesting, really.  Life just has a way of taking over. 

Anyone still out there? 

Aderyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment