Friday 12 August 2016

Looking for Fantasy with a difference?

Head on over to Fantasy Faction for some Fantasy reads that are truly different.


Okay, time for me to 'fess up and inform you all that way back in March I entered The Raven to the second annual Self-Published Fantasy Blog Off. It's a competition set up by Fantasy author, Mark Lawrence. Ten well known fantasy blogs have each been allocated 30 self-published fantasy books and must select one to go through to the final round. From the final ten, The One shall be chosen!


I'm super excited to announce The Raven has made it through to Fantasy Faction's list of semi-finalists. Over the past few months, the reviewing team at Fantasy Faction have reiterated the subjective nature of judging this competition, and how many of the books that haven't made it have been of a high standard and could have been a semi-finalist with a different set of reviewers. So, I feel very privileged to have made it to the final seven.

The Raven is one of the seven!
One thing Fantasy Faction has highlighted about their final seven books is that "each of them has something different about it". So, if you're a reader always on the look out for fantasy with a difference, I suggest you check out these titles. I've already added them to my TBR list.

I'm looking forward to seeing the final ten, they'll be added to my TBR list too.


No comments:

Post a Comment