Wednesday 27 January 2016

My goals for 2016

Goals are good. Especially if you meet them. But, even if you don't it's worth taking the time to map out what you want to achieve in a given timeframe. This is my first official and public attempt at goal setting, and they're brief.


In 2016 I want to...

1) Publish three books.
2) Post a review on a high quality Indie book at least once per month.
3) Build my Newsletter list to 200 members by the end of the year.
4) Advertise and try out different marketing strategies once every month.
5) Write a minimum of sixteen hours every week.
6) Earn enough to buy my local organic food box every month.
7) Be balanced – stick to a schedule in which writing and marketing is balanced with exercise, family and friends, and everything else.


I'll report back at the end of the year on my 'success'.

No comments:

Post a Comment