Monday 1 February 2016

A Writing Update

It's been a while since I've posted an update on my writing progress, and apparently, some of you would like to know more about how the sequels are coming along. So, here's an update and a bit of a schedule of what I intend to release this year.

A sneak peek of the cover design for The Earl's DaughterSubscribe to my newsletter to see it in full



The Viscount's Son – Trilogy


I completed the sequel to The Viscount's Son last year. It's called The Earl's Daughter and is currently being workshopped. It will soon be sent to beta readers and then to my editor. I hope to release it in early May. If you're interested in seeing the cover and getting an exclusive look at the first chapter just subscribe to my newsletter.




The Borderlands



Book Two in The Borderlands trilogy has also been written. It is currently resting, and will see the light of day again in about a month when I'll bring it out for editing and workshopping, etc. I hope to have it released in early August.





The Secret Chronicles of Lost Magic

While not strictly a series (it's more of a collection of novels set in the same world) the next book in the Chronicles collection will be released in early December. Book Two is currently just a dream in my head waiting to be put down on paper.


So that's where everything is up to. I'm excited about releasing three books this year. Let's hope I meet the deadlines!







No comments:

Post a Comment